Overview of Hostel
In the city of Bariloche, the gateway to the Argentine Patagonia, Marcopolo Inn is the place to stay. We pride ourselves on having a nice, cozy, well equipped and very clean place to stay. We have single, double, triple and dorm rooms. All rooms have their own private bathrooms.
The property has
From the airport:
- A cab its around $150 pesos, and its takes 15 minutes until downtown.
- You can take transfers from $40 pesos, also, and you go down at the main square.
- Another option its if you take the bus, normal bus, number 72 that cost 10 pesos but its takes an hour till hostel.
From the bus station:
- If you take a cab its no more than 50 pesos.
- Also you have the option to come by bus, the number 20 from 5 pesos and you have to go down in the intersection of Salta and San Martin st..
300 mts from Civic Centre Backpackers District Downtown location
Conditions & Policy
IMPORTANT TO READ BEFORE BOOKING: This hostels needs you to send the CVV code after booking otherwise your booking can be canceled” Thanks for choosing us!! Please note the based on local tax laws, all Argentinian citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (VAT) of 21%. Only foreigners who pay with a foreign credit card, debit card or via bank transfer are exempt from this 21% additional fee (VAT) in accommodation and breakfast when presenting a foreign passport or a foreign ID along with a supporting document handed by the national migrations authority, if applicable. - Don' t forget to print the reservation voucher!! -Please remember that check in time is from 2 pm and check out 10 Am, we only accept cash and all payments are made in advanced during check in time. - Please let us know if your arrival details, and your flights numbers, or bus company to know for sure at what time you arrived or if you have a delayed! - We don't apply hostelling international discounts if you made the reservation through hostelworld website! - If you make the booking in the same day of the arrival please call us or send an email tell in us at what time you arrive and in what type of transport!! - Thanks for the information, we hope for you and for your best stay in Bariloche! -Children under the age of 18 are unable to be accommodated under all circumstances